Updated June 08, 2020:
To date we have not received protocols from the government.
We therefore apply our own protocol based on the Clean and Care + charters and the HPA Federation charter established by professionals in the sector.
Services open / conditions:
- THE AQUATIC AREA:The indoor swimming pool: (with retractable roof) is accessible, but some rules apply: avoid close contact with others, disinfect your hands when entering and leaving with the alcohol-based gel provided, soapy showers (at the pool) are mandatory, limited to a number of people: 4m² / person. While in the pool area, please put your shoes in a bag and keep them with you (the shoe rack is closed for health reasons). Sun loungers are to be covered with your personal towel. If you wish, you may disinfect it with your personal cleaning wipes.
Le Lagoon: is accessible from June 12th (same instructions as for the swimming pool)
- The snack bar, bar and grocery store are open from July 1st (lunch : take-out only (except Wednesdays and Saturdays : eat-in or take-out) – dinner: eat-in or take-out
- The playgrounds and games area:
- The children’s play area is accessible and limited to 10 people.
- The ping-pong tables are accessible with your own equipment.
- The multisport field (contact sports prohibited) is limited to 1 person per goal / basket / ½ field authorized with your own equipment.
- The pétanque grounds are accessible with your own equipment, with respect for social distancing.
The laundromat is open, hand washing is mandatory upon entering the block (hydro-alcoholic gel is available). Tokens are for sale at the reception
Reception: access limited to a maximum of 3 people (1 person per family), there are floor markings to help respect distancing and the direction of traffic. Please disinfect your hands at the entrance (hydro-alcoholic gel available).
Sanitary facilities: masks are mandatory inside the sanitary facilities; indication of the limited number of people is posted. Hand washing upon entering and leaving the building is mandatory (soap or hydro-alcoholic gel is available).
Our team regularly cleans sanitary block with viricide detergent (handles, walls, equipment, etc.)
- Mobile homes / Rentals:
Whenever possible, we leave 24 hours between each rental guest. The rentals are disinfected with viricide.
Arrivals: access to your rental is possible from 3 pm in order to disinfect the mobile home with viricide before your stay. You may arrive before and take advantage of the services of the campsite.
Departure: 10 am, imperatively. Please take special care with the final cleaning and ventilation of the accommodation.
Sheets: for those who rented sheets, collect them in a plastic bag provided or available at the reception and place them outside the mobile home.
We invite all of our guests to bring your own duvet covers.
Mop and bath mat: ditto, put in a plastic bag and place outside the rental.
Departure inventory in your presence is possible upon request (possible between 8 am and 10 am maximum). Following verification, the deposit will be returned if the rental is clean and in good condition. If you do not request departure inventory in your presence, our staff will check the rental and the deposit will be deleted from your file if your accommodation is left clean and without damage.
Activities: to date we are confident that we will be able maintain the rhythm of the previous years regarding our entertainment and activity schedule. If need be, we will adapt our venues should the situation change. It is still early to provide definite information.
We will regularly update the list of measures and services available on this page.